Earth Morning Bracelet Set
- This set of bracelets tells a story of the creation of the Earth. Each bracelet has its own unique meaning to correspond with the story; one representing the earth, sun stars and moon. The next symbolizes water and wind, followed by plants and animals, people, and the last bracelet represents the love that connects them all.
- 6.5" - 11" around for the adjustable slip knot bracelets
- 7" around for the button loop bracelets
- waxed polyester thread
- copper coated brass beads
- Zamak metal buttons
- Handcrafted by women in rural villages of Guatemala.
- Note: Model is also wearing Stand Out From The Herd Cuff with Earth Morning Bracelet Set