Earth Night Bracelet Set
- This set of bracelets tells a story of the creation of the Earth. Each bracelet has it own unique meaning to correspond with the story; one representing the earth, sun, stars, and moon. The next bracelet symbolizes water and wind, followed by plants and animals, people, and the last bracelet represents the love that connects them all.
- 6.5" - 11" around for adjustable slip knot bracelets
- 7" around for the button loop braclets
- waxed polyester thread
- gold coated brass beads
- Zamak metal buttons
- Handcrafted by women in rural villages of Guatemala.
- Note: Model is also wearing Stand Out From The Herd Cuff with the Earth Night Bracelet Set