The Rogue Backpack
The Rogue Backpack by Peg and Awl
- The Rogue Backpack is ideally sized both for jam-packing or light toting! It is a modern re-creation of a classic scout pack and is steeped in the traditions of exploration and adventure. As one scout motto advises: 'Better to have it when you need it, than to need it and not have it.'
- Adjustable reclaimed leather shoulder and closure straps
- Leather from well-worn vintage gunslings
- Steel buckles and snaps
- 2 black steel snaps at the top to close the bag tighter
- 1 exterior pocket with vintage zipper
- 1 large interior pocket fits up to a 17" laptop
- 2 side pockets with black steel snaps perfect for a water bottle or umbrella (note: the picture of the spice backpack is shown without pockets but does contain pockets just like the coal colored backpack on both sides)
- Body Measurements: 16" tall by 12.5" wide by 4" deep
- Shoulder Strap Measurements: adjustable up to approximately 30" long
- Side Pockets Measurements: fits a bottle or vacuum flask up to 2.75" diameter
- Exterior Pocket Measurements: 9.5" wide by 6.625" tall
- Interior Pocket Measurements: 12.5" wide
- Coal color is shown in first 3 pictures and spice color is shown in last 3 pictures.