Weekender by Peg and Awl
- The Weekender is an extra-large bag for weekends - or weeks - away. It was inspired by an antique Air Force bag and suitably fits in the overhead compartment of a plane. The leather straps can be held in the hand or upon the shoulder. The bag opens wide and has one pocket on the front and two small pockets inside. This duffle was built to endure - load it up, bring it everywhere.
- Leather handles from headstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage zipper color varies from bag to bag
- brass rivets
- 1 exterior and 2 interior pockets
- Body Measurements: 14"tall by 23" long by 10" wide
- Shoulder Strap Measurements: 24" long, shoulder drop 11"
- Coal / black color shown on first two images