Pants 524 Washed Indigo Linen Great Spirit Miner O/S
Gently unifying dimensions, the Great Spirit Linen Miners blend beauty, history and hope, honoring heritage to impact the present.
A portion of sales from this item supports the efforts of Musically Fed in its mission to help feed Indigenous Americans, including Indigenous American Veterans, and other programs that support Indigenous Americans.
- Cotton Linen
- Hand-Fading, Distressing, Patching & Mending
- Appliqué Birds
- Appliqué Portraits of Chief Sitting Bull (Hunkpapa Lakota)
- Appliqué Portrait of unknown Indigenous youth (photographed by Carl Moon in 1905, this Indigenous American man is either of Diné Navajo descent or was actually named Eskio Tobar, a Lipan Apache youth of Texas in Diné Navajo Dress)
- Front Pockets, One Back Pocket
- Belt Loops
- Three-Button Adjustable Waist
- Button Fly
- Adjustable Slide Buckle at Back
- MP Love Co. Patch on Back Pocket
Each Magnolia Pearl item is cut "One Size Fits Most".